Do I need an Accountant?

6th June 2016

Do I need an Accountant?Are you in one of the following categories?

Self-employed and running your own business.
Having CIS tax deducted from your income.
Receive Rents.
A partner in a business with other people.
A Director of a Limited Company.
A Higher Rate Income Taxpayer.
In receipt of a large tax bill and want professional advice.
Received an enquiry from HM Revenue & Customs regarding your Tax Returns.

Then you need to contact us!

We can help you with:

Self-Assessment Income Tax Returns.
Calculating your Income Tax Liability or Refund.

We can prepare for you:

Rental & Property Accounts.
Self-employed Accounts.
Partnership Accounts.
Limited Company Accounts.


Other Services:

CIS Tax & Expenses Claims.
Wages, PAYE & Payroll Systems.
Auto Enrolment Pensions.
Vat & Bookkeeping.
Partnership Agreements.
Limited Company Formations.
Universal Tax Credits.
Higher Rate Tax calculations.

Advise on:

Vat Registration.
National Insurance liability.
What records you are required to keep.
How long you need to keep your records.
Client Confidentiality.

Do you require assistance or information? Contact us.

Tel : 01253 397846 | Fax : 01253 397869 | Email :

Post : Yorkshire Bank Chambers, 86a Whitegate Drive , Blackpool FY3 9DA

A Local firm for Local Solutions.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *